|Sometimes simple with a few tasty ingredients is the way to go. This soup takes about 10 minutes to assemble and is delicious.|
- Cut the asparagus into 1/4 inch long pieces.
- Place the asparagus in a covered dish and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Add the can of milk and can of chicken broth to the asparagus.
- Cover and microwave on high 5 minutes until very hot.
- Sprinkling a bit of cheese at a time and stirring constantly, incorporate the cheese into the hot soup.
- Taste and adjust flavors with salt, white pepper, and a pinch of sugar.
Serve immediately. The cheese will settle to the bottom as the soup cools so stir again if the soup must sit or if reheating.