Preheat oven to 350° Farenheit.
Add ingredients one at a time. Mix thoroughly between each addition.
- 1 stick margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 3 cups of flour (measure the 3 cups before sifting)
- 5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
Alternate adding dry ingredients to mixer with
- 1/4 cup milk
Mix together thoroughly. Batter should be almost thick enough to creep up the beaters.
Work with your fingers:
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tbl Cinnamon
The crumb mixture will resemble moist beach sand.
- Grease & flour the bundt pan.
- Layer in 1/3 crumbs, 1/2 batter, 1/3 crumbs, 1/2 batter, 1/3 crumbs.
- Pat gently to seal the last layer of crumbs to the batter.
- Bake about 40 minutes.
- Let the cake cool at least 30 minutes before removing it from the pan.
- Slice to serve.