I love the internet. A little searching and you can find answers to all cooking-related questions -- or almost all. I Googled slow roasted chicken and found a variety of recipes. A little adaptation and we had some of the moistest chicken white meat I've ever cooked.
- Large bone-in, skin-on chicken breast halves
- A sauce or marinade to spread on top and flavor the basting juices.
- Preheat the oven to 250°.
- Place the breast halves skin-side up in a roasting pan.
- Coat them with the sauce.
- Baste with the pan juices about every 45 minutes or so.