(By the way, tonight's episode of easy chicken roasting experiments used the same method as discussed in an earlier post but setting the temperature at 425° and the timer for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Done to a tee!)
Ingredients for two servings:
- 4 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 4 cups Napa cabbage, sliced thin
- vegetable oil for sautéing
- 1 Tbl. bottled sesame-ginger salad dressing
- Heat oil in a sauté pan on medium high.
- Saute the mushrooms until slightly browned but not until they release their liquid.
- Add the sliced cabbage and saute approximately 1 minute.
- Toss in the dressing and heat through.
- Serve immediately with a slotted spoon to drain excess liquid.